SKYBAR IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AND WILL REOPEN MAY 2021
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, we here at the Sky Bar and D'Arcy McGee's Irish Pub are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for guests and staff alike.
We have developed the following policy to help eliminate the transmission of covid-19 at Chez Ami.
Our Covid-19 prevention plan follows guidelines set by the CDC, New York State Department of Health, Erie County Department of Health and OSHA and addresses:
- The regular sanitation of common workspaces
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized in between uses
- Glass bottles including beer and wine bottles will be sanitized prior to delivery to tables
- Staff members will be screened and have their temperatures taken prior to each shift
- The floor plan will be altered to accommodate safe social distancing practices
- Reservations will be staggered to limit the wait times between seating
- Disposable menus will be used
We ask that all guests:
- Wear facemasks while walking through common areas of the restaurant. Once seated, you can take your mask off
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others whenever possible
- If you test positive for Covid-19 within 10 days of your stay, please contact the restaurant
- Before being seated, confirm contact information is correct and saved for contact tracing purposes
Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe & well!
Sky Bar / D'Arcy McGee's